Copyright © 2007 George Pecherek & Associates, P.C. All Rights Reserved.
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons
accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice regarding their individual legal issues.
|George Pecherek and Associates
Attorneys at LawAttorneys at Law
8041 North Milwaukee Avenue
Niles, IL 60714
fax (847) 583-0111
| How do I get out of this trap ?
I often counsel clients to take a cold hard look at their finances. The
financial system created this disaster, can it help you get out?
- Is it better to keep paying the mortgage on the house that is worth
$50,000 less than the mortgage?
- Did your credit card company raise your rates? Could you ever pay down
- Did a medical emergency wipe out your savings?
Bankruptcy may be the solution.
- Would it be better for you to use your hard earned money to support you
and your family?
We are here to:
- Help you decide if bankruptcy will relieve your financial stress.
- Help you negotiate with lenders if you want to avoid a bankruptcy.
- Give you all the information that you need to decide which type of
bankruptcy to file.
- Gather your financial records electronically so that you don't miss any
- Stop the creditor harassment, phone calls and letters.
- Stop garnishment of your wages for any discharged debt.
If you need a lawyer who will listen to your concerns and provide the
necessary experience and expertise to assist you in obtaining the results
you seek, contact George Pecherek & Associates, PC.
|8041 N. Milwaukee
Niles, IL 60714
Free Initial Consultation!